Nature’s Touch Landscaping welcomes you!
Nature’s Touch Landscaping is a full service design & build landscape firm that is family owned and operated. With over 15 years experience, we are a fully insured landscaping contractor serving Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota and surrounding suburbs.
We are members of the MNLA (Minnesota Landscaping Association) and the SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association) and have earned the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for 2011 and 2012.
Nature’s Touch’s highest priority is your continued enjoyment and satisfaction with our services through the final end product: your yard transformed into a beautiful and valuable outdoor living space.
Nature’s Touch is recognized for it’s fair business practices, timeliness, ease of communication, friendly service, passion for the industry and our commitment to quality installation and cleanliness while working within a budget.
Nature’s Touch Landscaping believes in your dreams. Let us design and build an outdoor space that reflects your individual personality and needs. We will show you the highest quality professional grade landscape materials that are used to design and craft all of our outdoor environments. We want to work with you in coordinating a design and color palette to fit and enhance your already existing surroundings.
Whether you are considering a full landscape renovation or a smaller project, Nature’s Touch will guide you through the steps that will be taken so you will understand the entire process.
Step One: First Consultation
- A walk-through of your property is scheduled to discuss your visions, needs, materials and budget. We will talk about concerns that your landscape may present (recapturing unusable space in your yard, drainage issues, lighting, etc).
- We will take measurements and pictures of the project site and document all relevant information such as problem areas, sun exposure and existing landscape.
Step Two: Design
- We will create a design from the information gathered from our first consultation to achieve your project goals.
- The design will include all details discussed at our first walk-through (plants, lighting, hardscapes and any added features).
Step Three: Proposal
- Another consultation will be scheduled to go over the design.
- The proposal will be presented and all details will be discussed with you. Any questions or adjustments can be addressed at this time.
Step Four: Moving Forward
- Once the design has been approved and the contract signed, we schedule a start and completion date for installation.
- As the project moves forward, Regg, the owner of Nature’s Touch, and the project manager will be in direct communication on a daily basis to keep you informed of the progress.
- Once your project is completed, we will do a final walk-through and answer any questions that you may have about your new landscape. We will give you care instructions for materials and plantings used in your landscape, and contact numbers for any questions you may have in the future.
- Our landscape projects have a one year guarantee from the date of completion.
Some of the services provided that add value and interest to your outdoor space are retaining walls, patios, walkways, driveways, fireplaces-firepits, water features and plantings. You can take the dirty work out of spring and fall clean-up by utilizing our Spring Start-up and Fall Break-Down service. We also offer shrub trimming, sprinkler blowouts and snow removal. Visit our “Seasonal and Additional Services“ page for more detailed information.
Call us today to arrange a free consultation at: 763-566-8457.
NATURE’S TOUCH LANDSCAPING EARNS COVETED ANGIE’S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD
Nature’s Touch has been awarded the prestigious Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2011 and 2012, an honor bestowed annually on approximately 5 percent of all the businesses rated on the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local service and health providers.
“Only a fraction of the businesses rated on Angie’s List can claim the sterling service record of being a Super Service Award winner because we set a high bar,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “The fact that Nature’s Touch Landscaping can claim Super Service Award status speaks volumes about its dedication to consumers.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have met strict eligibility requirements including earning a minimum number of reports, an exemplary rating from their clients and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.